Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Leigh Galbraith & Deep Fried Blueberry Pancakes

After a long and exhausting weekend (involving tear gas and dumpsters up in flames), Leigh slipped a card under my door this morning. Somehow, Leigh can always make me feel better just by being Leigh. She showers me with empathy and compassion, as soon as I begin to lose it. She is humble and gracious and the best listener on planet earth. Leigh is beautiful. In her card, she passed a quote on to me that Brett had given her last year:

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser."

Leigh's kind words can be short and easy, but their echoes are truly endless. I will miss all of my housemates. I adore them and all the notes they've left under my door. I loved the quotes Kiki/Brett left on my bathroom mirror. I loved sitting on the kitchen counters and deep frying blueberry pancakes. I loved d-hall high tops, road trips and snow days. I love our teeny house and it's massive heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Welcome

Hello + Welcome

Archives

Followers